Shock horror – it was almost like summer yesterday here in Plymouth.
Woke up normal time for a saturday (11.00 ish) and came down to have breakfast.
Sitting in the kitchen having cups of tea, I had the urge to go outside in the garden. It was lovely and sunny and really warm too. I would like to sit outside more often except when Rich is here he parks his car out the back which takes up most of the yard.
Back to the story – just us girls in the house so we decided to go down and meet another mate in the Union Rooms cus she was entertaining her visiting brother.
Turned out she wasnt going so we ended up walking down to the barbican and just sitting in the sunshine for a while. We got a drink in the Queen’s Arms which is one of the many pubs front on the front with outside seating. It was beautiful just sitting there having a chat – sunny afternoon with a slight breeze.
We met up with a couple of others and then decided to go to the co-op along the road, buy some snacks and drinks and take them up to the Hoe. I had my mind set on Pimms so I bought a bottle and some cheap lemonade and we walked up the hill.
After sitting there for a while some of us (yes including me) were a little bit drunk.
We headed back down to the barbican – mainly seeking the toilet but then had a drink in The Gog and Magog.
After a while, I was a bit drunk and the others were a bit tired so 3 of us left Jess to wait for Dave to have a drink with him. We walked home and ended up sitting on the sofa watching the telly all evening.
Woke up this morning to pouring rain again. Back to the norm I suppose.
Made a lovely smoothie tho. One banana, punnet of strawberries, some orange and mango fruit juice and a little bit of lemonade. Very nice combination.
- Bought By Many boughtbymany.com/groups/from/F4… 1 year ago
- RT @BristolRowing: Well done to Roesie for the win @brsyoungheroes tonight. Young sporting hero 🏆🏆🏆 @Bristol_Sport @BritishRowing https://t… 1 year ago
- Earn points. And what do points mean...? Yes, money. They want your opinion yougov.co.uk/refer/0rqe35DL… 1 year ago
- RT @LoveYourBBC: @sueperkins Pls. retweet! Under 36 hrs to stop the cuts to #BBC change.org/p/back-the-bbc speakout.38degrees.org.uk/surveys/bbc-co… http://… 1 year ago
- I've registered for @GreenManFest 2016 Early Bird Tickets #GreenMan16 - found.ee/cPTak http://t.co/VU72NgU1ZY 1 year ago
desireewolfe34508 on Heaven Shayne on The Limbic System Steelers Jerseys on The Limbic System nephewofdboone on Boo Alexwebmaster on The Choir – boys don…
- October 2010
- September 2010
- April 2009
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- September 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- April 2006
- 5 things behaviour Big Brother blogging blogs boys dont sing breakfast bunny children computers for schools cooking Costa Rica coursework degree determinism dissertation drinking exams Exercise Films free will Gareth Malone Government Guy Browning Haribo hormones housemates housework insomnia Jamie Oliver lectures Livejournal moan Moods Morning music national rabbit week New word new year's resolutions Nickelback Parliament party photographs photography Politics Pop music Prime Ministers questions Psychology pub rant reading results revision scam shops singing sleep smile son of rambow Stanton Drew statistics students taxis Tesco The Choir The Guardian time flies trains TV Uni University Video walk What If Wildlife