I was feeling like I needed to blog something but I didnt know what to write about so I’ve decided to divide it into questions.
1. What was the last thing you cooked?
Tortelloni pasta with grated cheese and tomato puree
2. What was the last curse you said?
No idea – probly ‘bollocks’. It’s definitely an over used word in my vocabulary
3. What was the last DVD you watched?
Black Books series 1 last night in bed
4. What was the last book you read?
Um.. finished have no idea. Currently reading Moab Is My Washpost – Stephen Fry – very good book.
5. Name your favourite TV programme as a kid.
Oooh everything. Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Playdays, The Wombles, anything much around in the early 90s really.
6. What’s your favourite city?
Cant decide – either Bristol or Plymouth just cus they’re the only places I’ve ever lived.
7. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
Ronan Keating’s wife lol.
8. Dogs or cats?
9. What was the worst holiday you ever had?
Um.. I cant think of any holiday I really didnt enjoy but I remember camping in Cornwall when I was about 9 or 10 in a really crowded campsite, the tent we borrowed from a friend and it leaked, we were sleeping on a slope and it rained a lot. There were good parts too I’m sure.